Terms & Conditions
Here you will find all terms and conditions for using the website as well as becoming a member; as a volunteer or a host in Sweden.
- Delivery Policy: Memberships are immediate upon payment providing access to an online Host Listing of WWOOF Hosts providing volunteer opportunities at Hosts in Sweden.
- Refund / Cancelation Policy: A refund of all or part of a member's membership fee may be available up to 60 days from purchase date based on a case-by-case review upon request."
- Pricing list: Membership price at 25€ providing access to online Host Listings for 1 year from date of purchase. (Hosts 30€)
- Full name: WWOOF Sweden - Non profit Association. Org number 802451-5390.
Terms and Conditions
- I am at least 18 years old. (When I arrive at the farm)
- I will ensure that I have adequate health, travel and liability insurance.
- I understand that the function of WWOOF Sweden is limited to facilitating the contact between me and the host of my choice.
- I have read, understood and agree with the mission statement and commit, respect and support the philosophy of this movement.
As a member of WWOOF Sweden you will be able to contact hosts and make arrangements. You will have the opportunities to get first hand experience in organic farming in exchange for food and accommodation.
The cost of the annual membership is 25 euros.
The WWOOF membership is country specific. If you want to volunteer in other countries than Sweden, please check Http://www.wwoof.net for more information.
Here is a detailed explanation of the website with pictures.
Terms and Conditions
I would like to become a WWOOF Sweden Host, and confirm that:
- my farm or property is organic and / or uses ecologically sound techniques
- I will provide hands-on experience of organic growing and other learning opportunities.
- I will provide clean dry accommodation and adequate food for volunteers
- I will not charge volunteers money for their stay. (WWOOF is a non-monetary exchange)
- I will reply to all reasonable volunteer enquiries (even if only to say that I am unable to accommodate volunteers at this time )
- I will ensure that WWOOFers are current members of WWOOF Sweden.
- I understand that many volunteers are not experienced farmers and should not be expected to take the place of paid workers.
- I understand and agree that the responsibility of WWOOF is limited to providing a means of contact between hosts and WWOOF members, and that the arrangements I make with volunteers is entirely my own responsibility.
- I have read, understood and agree with the mission statement and commit to respect and support the philosophy of this movement.